I came across so many gorgeous things this week, all of which I want to own but none of which I have managed to get yet….I am still waiting for an anonymous donor to donate a trust fund in my name or to just send me a suitcase of wads of notes. Either would make me blissfully happy until next week at least.
I had a super weekend with my boyfriend and friends for his birthday and spent it having a dinner party, heading off to Cape Clear Island and drinking hot chocolate and eating the most amazing triple chocolate cake from Billy Mackessy’s food market in Douglas. Probably one of the nicest birthday cakes I have had!
1. (Above) Camera Necklace from Cecilia’s Jewellery on Etsy
2. Charm and Chain Isia LSD Necklace
3. Leather Knee-High Boots from ModernandThrifted
4. One-shouldered Chain from ThriftedandModern
5. Neon Wedges from ThriftedandModern
6. Neon Brogues from The White Pepper/Chictopia
7. Love Birds Necklace from Cecilia’s Jewellery on Etsy
8. Lace iPhone Case from Cecilia’s Jewellery on Etsy
9. Elie Saab Gold Dress…Dream!
10.1960′s vintage denim suit from ModernandThrifted