As I said before I adore dainty jewelry and I adore rose gold so I was so delighted to find these sweet little rings in Dubai recently. I always wear the Love knot one (third from the left) so it was lovely to get the gold and silver star and the mini baby-finger star ring too. River Island have a gorgeous collection now too of these simple little pieces at a really affordable price-range.
I am starting to plan an engagement party and in the midst of organising this and spending far too long on Pinterest and other websites, I have discovered some of the prettiest Lust Haves this week…
These are a few of my favourite things…..
1. Super sweet Mini tulle skirt from TutusChicBoutique on Etsy
2. Vintage Lace Envelopes (perfect for invites) from AnistaDesigns on Etsy
3. Tan Suede Sandals from Zara…These would be worn ALL summer!
4. Oriental Print Jacket from Monsoon…
5. How pretty are these from Zara… A much cheaper alternative to Louboutins!
6. Virgos Lounge Lust found at Love Cherish in Charleville in Cork and Mon Amie in Killarney
7. This jacket from Shutterbug Vintage makes me melt…Adorable
Hope you have had a super Saturday? I am feeling a little under the weather after my travels so I am having a very chilled out weekend eating warm cookies and drinking lots of tea,