I know most people are sick of seeing posts today about the Who Wore What of the Met Ball 2013. However, I have been asked by a few readers to give my opinion on who I thought rocked it and who should have just stayed at home in their pj’s. I don’t really like to ever put people’s style down but there are some exceptions from time to time.. (ahem, Kim Kardashian)
Here are my winners and those that made me question their right to be at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala…..
1. The always and ever so lovely Cara in Burberry. Yum.
2. My little girl crush Nicole Richie wearing Topshop. I die.
3. I am such a sucker for gold and sparkle and Elizabeth Banks rocked this Atelier Versace tuxedo-esque number.
4. Mara has made me want to wear Givenchy for my wedding.
5. Anne Hathaway is a HOT punk! It’s more her hair than her Valentino dress but worn together she gets my vote.
6. I also love love love Diane Kruger in Chanel…minus the pink ponytail she had.
This year’s theme was Punk which had so much potential but these ladies left their imagination and their sense of fun and style at home.
1. A pretty pale blue Tommy Hilfiger puff ball dress does not really say Punk!? Tut tut tut!
2. Honestly Anna, why???? It’s not a picnic in the park.
3. Just NO!
4. Elle Fanning freaked me out.
That’s just my opinion, what’s yours?!
Hope you had fun style stalking the Met Ball guests today too,
Pics Via Vogue.com & Style.com