1. Sunshine & Playsuits: The amazing weather we experienced allowed us to wear so many different outfit choices and I had lots of chances to wear short playsuits which made me very happy. There’s a tomboy in me that peeks out from time to time and I am so comfortable in playsuits.
2. Getting my black Maje sandals for HALF PRICE in the Brown Thomas sale..WEAK!
3. Having my makeup done in Mac by Kelly… The Mac Team in Cork are SO super friendly and lovely!
4. Catching up with the team I am working with next weekend on a beautiful fairy-tale inspired photo shoot and letting our creative juices flow….
5. I found three of the most beautiful vintage dresses in Miss Daisy Blue to put away for my wedding week next year. I really only needed an excuse to justify getting three new dresses. A girl has to be organised!
These lovely bits also made me fall in Lust this week:
As you all know I am totally obsessed with Zara…I cannot even deny it,
I also adore colour and print and pencil skirts.
This outfit is primarily made up of Zara pieces- skirt, shirt and shoes! I just love how Zara pieces are so easy to wear, reasonable and most importantly fun to wear. This skirt is made of a soft, stretchy fabric which moves easily with you. I love these black ahhhhhmaaazzzzzing shoes and I love the shoulder detail of this shirt but I hate that you have to wear a strapless bra with it.
I have had such an amazing week, so many great things are happening to me at the moment and I am so thankful for all the good things in my life but hate the shit moments that we all have,
I have been a huge fan of the Le Chat Noir Vintage Fairs for the past few years and this time round, I was delighted to have been asked to style the fashion parades for the event which took place today in Cork. It was fantastic to work with some of the models from Lockdown and to use pieces from some of my favourite vintage stores.
I also got to taste the most amazing cupcakes from Swell Bakeshop. I have never seen such an assortment of flavors and designs and I will be sure to get in touch with them for my next event as they really are such a treat for the taste buds and look SO pretty and unique.
I also bought some really gorgeous jewellery from Peacock & Ruby and a beautiful summer coloured clutch from Elsa and Gogo Boutique. I was delighted to get my hands on this white statement necklace. I plan on wearing a lot of white this summer.
What do you think?
Some pics from today:
Lockdown Models wearing Miss Daisy Blue & Elsa and Gogo